TECNO Pop 8 was officially released on Nov 2023.
The smartphone comes with a 6.6 inches LCD display. It provides 720 x 1612 pixels resolution. The rear camera consists of 13 MP + QVGA lenses that allow you to enable Dual-LED flash.
The front camera has a 8 MP sensor. The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery + 10W wired while the phone runs on Android T Go operating system.
Tecno Pop 8 comes in variant colors. It features USB Type-C 2.0, FM radio, GPS, and Bluetooth 5.0. The device is packed with 3GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage or 4GB RAM(Extended to 8GB)/ 124GB internal storage.
The device is built with a glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back while it supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). The dimension of the device is 163.9 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm.
- Processor: Octa-core
- Dimension: 163.86×75.51×8.9mm
- Network: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.6″ 90Hz Hole Screen
- Resolution: 720*1612
- Sensor: The ambient light and distance sensor, G-Sensor, Side-edge fingerprint
- Camera: 8MP Front Camera with Dual Flash, 13MP AI Rear Camera with Dual Flash
- Connectivity: GPS, Wifi, BT, FM, OTG
- Battery Capacity: Non Removable 5000mAh large Battery, 10W charge with Type-C
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1612 Pixels, ratio 20:9, 267 Pixels per inch (~ 84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Materials: Magic Skin Leather